CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Corban's skills

(This is a post that should have been written a long time ago! Last month our computer and our camera broke!! Not fun! We didn't have access to old pictures and no way to take new ones. This is a pic that I saved on blogger when I started writing the post but I didn't know it was there still. Lucky for me I can still write this post.) This year Corban had mad skills on the soccer field. He is now old enough to make watching the games really fun. He was the "go to guy" for the team, he loved scoring a ton of goals but was willing to play wherever the coach needed him. We are so proud of him and we love to watch him play, we can't wait for the Spring season!!

1 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

That's an awesome photo of him in action!