When I saw Bennett at church today, I had to do a double take. He looks so handsome. Don't tell him this, but he looks so much younger. Some day he will appreciate that comment.
I blog for our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters and all our friends and family. I hope that by posting silly pictures and stories about our sweet family it can help us to be closer, even though we are all so far apart.
6 comments:
Lookin' sharp! What a cute picture that is.
When I saw Bennett at church today, I had to do a double take. He looks so handsome. Don't tell him this, but he looks so much younger. Some day he will appreciate that comment.
Bennett looks way cute!, by the way you are way talented at cutting hair.
Your family is so cute. I love to see everyone! Have a great day!
Kathy
THATS BENNETT!?!?! I thought it was the Corbinator! Man, it has been too long since we've seen you guys. We miss you tons.
A cute kid for sure!!!!
Post a Comment