CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Corb's Play


Corban had his 4th grade musical program at school. He did great! As the kids get older they actually remember their lines and speak clearly! It makes it a lot more entertaining for us parents. We are very proud of him. Corban had a few speaking lines and sang a few solo parts (it was mostly group singing). He seems to be pretty comfortable up on stage.
Maybe he will be an actor before he is a rock star/dentist. Ha.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He DID do great! It was fun to watch him up there. Maybe he'll be the next Jerry Depps. Ha...

Unknown said...

Emi! I can't believe you have a 4th grader! WE were just in 4th grade it seems! I'd better have some kids so I get a little perspective on life! What a good looking family you have!

LilMisfit said...

How fun to have a kid that is in a real program! My kids are making up "shows" all the time. I am looking forward to REAL ones!

Racheal said...

I can't believe Corban is in the
4th grade!I still remember our reno trip to your house and he was a little babe! He's still cute...Which I'm sure he doesn't want to hear right???

Danila said...

I haven't been on your blog for awhile and I've really missed out! Reagan has really grown up, she looks so much like Corbin. I love the pictures of the play, it looks like corbin was really having fun. We really miss you guys.