CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome sweet Nelia Shawn Lopez!



Maya had her baby girl last week. I haven't been able to take many pics of her yet but here are those that I was able to take at the hospital. Maya didn't have to push very long so her head is nice and round and she has a sweet little face. She was 5lbs 8oz, 19.5 inches long.

This first pic is 5 seconds after she was born, strong and crying!
She looks like Maya when she is mad!

This is after she is all cleaned up, and happy.
She looks like Shawn when she is happy!
We love her SO much and are looking forward to loving that sweet baby
more and more often!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I knew I could count on you to have the pics

Love ya- Aunt Robyn