Yes, this was almost 2 months ago but at least I am posting it! We just got some of the pictures to frame so I thought I would put them here for you to see!
Hi Em - finally found this now that I saw Kate has a link to it on hers :) It looks great! Those are some really cute pictures of you guys & the kids. It looks like the blogger thing is working out great for you so far! :)
Yeah, so I forgot to tell my sister's about your blog. Sorry! I guess I CAN keep my mouth shut sometimes.
These pictures are GREAT! I love them. And I appreciate your outfits so much more because I know how HARD it was and how much time it took for you to find all of those matching brown and blue ensembles! :)
I blog for our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters and all our friends and family. I hope that by posting silly pictures and stories about our sweet family it can help us to be closer, even though we are all so far apart.
5 comments:
Hi Em - finally found this now that I saw Kate has a link to it on hers :) It looks great! Those are some really cute pictures of you guys & the kids. It looks like the blogger thing is working out great for you so far! :)
Yeah, so I forgot to tell my sister's about your blog. Sorry! I guess I CAN keep my mouth shut sometimes.
These pictures are GREAT! I love them. And I appreciate your outfits so much more because I know how HARD it was and how much time it took for you to find all of those matching brown and blue ensembles! :)
Cute pictures! And, I'm happy that you're on blogger now!
Hi Emily, the pictures are so cute. you guys look great.
These photos turned out great! It was so fun to see you that weekend!
Post a Comment