CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Trying to catch up...

We went to Las Vegas this last weekend and I need to post old stuff before I post about that, so here it goes...

Bennett's 7th Birthday

He had a fun day.He was able to have Grandma and Papa come help in the celebration and we even went bowling with Maya and Shawn. (It wasn't as fun as he thought it would be but luckily the bowling alley has an arcade) The cake was decorated by him, he had a blue and white ball at the alley and he was trying to make it look the same.

Cinco de mayo

My parents flight left in the afternoon so we were able to squeeze the Cinco de mayo performance in before they left which made it even more special. The boys participated with their classes in school. Bennett was a mariachi and he stood to the side of the dancers playing the guitar (boys out numbered girls in his class).



Corban was partnered and he HATED it! This picture doesn't show him with a partner, allowing me to post it without his wrath coming upon me.



Reagan wore a pretty little outfit from Aunt Francine in Mexico, she found it in her closet the night before and was set on wearing it. Good thing it fit with the festivities.



I want to give my parents a "thank you" for coming out again. I know it was only last month but we miss you already!

2 comments:

LilMisfit said...

Hooray for the catch-up post! Those are some cute pictures!

Marc and Megan said...

Oh how fun!! I love the photos! Can't wait to hear about Las Vegas!