CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We are IN and Connected!


We have been in our house for a week now and we finally have internet and TV! I have felt so disconnected! We are loving the house even though it is far from finished. We are enjoying the pool daily so that will be the picture to represent this post. (I still will post about the before mentioned events later)It shows everyone in their normal pool activity, Rea on the steps, Bennett with a ton of noodles or floaties and Corban playing hoops with his Dad. Oh yeah, and Bucko pacing the perimeter trying to get in on the fun. Rea is the only one who realized I was taking a picture!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Yay, yay, yay! I know how you feel being disconnected. I've been there for about 3 weeks now. I'm really okay with it though. Let me know if you need anything.

Danila said...

So glad you are connected again! I was missing you! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We really miss you guys!

Johnny Rotten said...

That's awesome! You guys look so happy! congrats!

Marc and Megan said...

How fun!! I'm glad you're in and getting settled! :)