CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Millions of peaches, peaches for me"

It isn't millions, but it seems like it!! We were lucky to have a connection to get Utah peaches (which is apparently very cool) so we have a ton! We are trying to remember all to the cool things we did with the peaches from our tree in Sparks. We have got to start "gifting" some or we are going to get sick of them! This was only 2/3 of them!!

Thanks again for the hook-up Jamie!

3 comments:

sara said...

Oh man, I got 3 boxes and I've been canning forEVER and it seems like it's never going to end... but they sure are tasty! Fortunately all 6 of us really like them; two of my kids insist on the skin being off but at least they're all eating them. They are so yummy. I'm going to make a peach pie. And, freeze some for future milkshakes & with ice cream. And I'm canning a ton. And I'll make some peach crisp. I think that's about it; we'll eat the rest raw. Mmmmm. AND being up to my elbows in peaches all day, I can't quite believe that I never thought of that song!

Tara said...

Millions of peaches, peaches for free.

Don't we wish. Thanks for telling us about those peaches. They are SOOOOOOO good. Unfortunately, I am the only one eating them. What's up with that?!!

Danila said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous! It seems like I can't get enough peaches this year. I eat 1-2 every single day and I'm still not sick of them. We planted a peach tree in our backyard but it's not going to have any fruit this season. So if you need some help getting through these peaches let me know, I'd be glad to take some off your hands, hehe. Also, I have a great recipe for peach and clove jam, that my grandma always makes. Another good thing is to grill them and sprinkle them with sugar and cinnamon. Also there are some quesadilla's that are great with peaches (it sounds weird I know, but the fam loves them). Enjoy your peaches!