CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Campout

I am thinking about renaming the whole blog to "Better late than never!" Yikes! I have been bad about updating! Two weeks ago was the ward camp-out. I went to Cheryl's wedding in LA with Maya (story and pics in the following post) and Aaron took the kids camping! From what I heard they had a blast even though it was cold. So much fun in fact, that they hardly took any photos!


Corban was the family photographer, can you tell?(thanks to Ale for the rest of the pics!)

Reagan and Gaby looking sweet...

Bennett and friends having fun...
Kids making some kind of game plan.

We are so lucky that the kids have found so many friends from great families. I really missed out and I hope that the next campout includes me!!

1 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

We sure missed you girl, but I'm sure you had a great time in CA.
You are not so late with your post, I need to post about the campout.