I got to go to Cheryl's wedding in Los Angeles!! My awesome sister Maya went with me. We were able to stay at the temple housing on the LA temple grounds. We were literally next door to the temple and we were in our own little apartment. So cool!
Their wedding was in the afternoon. Although I hadn't seen Cheryl in a year (and had never met Jim) I was SO excited. To be able to see the sealing of someone that I care so much about was very special. I am so grateful I was able to be there (thanks Cheryl!)
The reception was in the evening and was beautiful. It was at a stake center but it was no where near average. The building was beautiful and Cheryl did an incredible job of making it her own. Those years setting up high school dances had to come in handy some time! (I am totally kidding, it is not even a comparison!)
Here is a photo of Maya and I with the bride.
Their wedding was in the afternoon. Although I hadn't seen Cheryl in a year (and had never met Jim) I was SO excited. To be able to see the sealing of someone that I care so much about was very special. I am so grateful I was able to be there (thanks Cheryl!)
The reception was in the evening and was beautiful. It was at a stake center but it was no where near average. The building was beautiful and Cheryl did an incredible job of making it her own. Those years setting up high school dances had to come in handy some time! (I am totally kidding, it is not even a comparison!)
Here is a photo of Maya and I with the bride.

Here is a link to the photographer's website. She took a ton of lovely pictures and there are some posted here.
http://ryelphotoblog.com/
Thanks again Maya for coming with me and allowing me to have the opportunity for such a awesome weekend!
http://ryelphotoblog.com/
Thanks again Maya for coming with me and allowing me to have the opportunity for such a awesome weekend!


2 comments:
I am so glad that you go to go! Fun for you and I am sure Cheryl appreciated you being there. I love the brown sash with her dress -- very different, but very chic. I'll have to go check out more pics now!
Thanks for coming! I was so happy that you and Maya were able to be at the wedding!
Post a Comment